EHRS Night Shelter
Following our success hosting the Together In Barnet night shelter in 2019, we will be hosting the night shelter again in 2020, this time for 12 Monday nights and Tuesday mornings from Monday 17 March until Monday 1 June inclusive.
Lisa Bard & Audrey Zarach, Night Shelter Co-ordindators
We will need volunteers to:
* prepare one course of an evening meal and deliver it to EHRS
* prepare the Youth Centre space ready for our homeless guests to arrive
* donate fresh food for breakfast and deliver it to EHRS on Monday
* welcome our guests, serve the evening meal and sit down and dine with our guests
* sleep overnight in the Youth Centre with our guests
* prepare and serve breakfast in the morning
* clean up at 7.30am, after our guests leave the premises.
* drive bedding on to the next venue
* call and remind volunteers who have signed up for the upcoming week